Strange transaction

Hello I need urgent help i don’t know how it happened I mistakenly sent 80,000 naira to the gomoney account which is not upgraded I need refund

Hi Yusuf.
You simply need to upgrade the gomoney account and you would be able to transfer out your funds.

So I can’t get money refunded back

Hi Yusuf,
We’re unable to refund a transaction which was initiated on your end and was successful.

Can you ask the owner of the gomoney account to upgrade their account and transfer the money back to you.

The person want to upgrade it but none of customer service have get in touch with him for help

Hi Yusuf!
Simply ask them to upgrade their app to the lates version of gomoney and re-upload their documents, if the “automatic upgrade” fails, they should select the “upload manually” button.

Automatic upgrade fail but he sent it to chat with human but still waiting for the reply they haven’t reply yet

Is like this go money people are scammers ooo I uploaded everything that’s needed to be done but I’m not getting any response again instead I got blocked by you GoMoney people …

GoMoney is a genuine bank however the process of verification may need you sending a follow up message to speed up the process as it is first come first serve. I use the platform and GoMoney has helped me even when other banks have disappointed me

I mistakenly send ₦13,000 three times instead of once, i didn’t see alerts nor transactions history and the recipient to haven’t seen it
What i want now is for my recipient receive it so he can send it back or you refund my money

Go money doesn’t send an alert it’s a notification and if you don’t have data it can affect it if you swipe down you will see all the notifications grouped. If there was an error refresh the app or close and reopen.

The notification looks like this on iPhone and similar on Android