Can't receive OTP for my virtual card

If you don’t get an OTP via text, go to the “Help” section on your gomoney app and send a message to a customer success rep, with your account number, the last 4 digits of your card, and email address. We will profile your card for OTP.

2 Likes

It has been more than 4 days since i messaged you for profiling of card for OTP but still I can’t receive OTP on the card. Why not just automate the process.

1 Like

I have done that since on Friday but you guys keep ignoring me people that did on Monday Tuesday gets profiled but me that was there since on Friday you haven’t profile mine. Just make it automatic the moment someone create disposable card it should be activated instantly I think it will be better.

2 Likes

Hi Taheer.
Thank you for the feedback.
We’re working hard to resolve this issue. We’ve updated our card profiling sequence to make card requests easier.

1 Like

It’s been more than a week since i messaged you for profiling of card for OTP but still I can’t receive OTP on my card, please I need it done as soon as possible🙏

1 Like

i have done that since last two week, still i cannot get my OTP via my Phone number or Email address please what the matter?

you guys suppose to work hard for your customers to be proud of you

Hello Frontman.
I apologize for only just getting back on this issue.
If you’re yet to bee profiled, please send a DM to @gomoneysupport with the following details and we’ll resolve this ASAP

• gomoney details
  • last 4 digits of card
  • email address

Hello Ecrid,
I apologize for only just responding to this issue.

We’ve been able to profile all customers who had issues with 3ds/OTP over the past few weeks.
If you’re still experiencing these issues, you can send a DM to us @gomoneysupport and we’ll resolve this as soon as we can.

• gomoney details
  • last 4 digits of your virtual card
  • email address

Why is gomoney don’t have contact number? What is the issues?